A website is your company's shopfront being displayed to the whole worldLet's Go Fishing Ios Case Study
Start of project:
Website design & development
The results say it all
“The success of a business is based on some key factors. One of these is called COPE.”
– Fotis Valmas, Owner of Let’s Go Fishing
Branding and the Website
Keeping in mind the brand voice we had created, we developed the website so as to achieve two goals: 1) provide visitors with relevant information on the company’s services, history, experience, and professionalism; 2) rank the website in the top positions of search results. From a more technical standpoint, we implemented the website with the below modern features:
- SEO-friendly structure in order to rank high in search engine results.
- Responsive design for compatibility on all devices (desktops, laptops, iOS and Android devices).
- Modern design so it’s easy to navigate through it.
- Online booking system for immediate and easy reservations.
Do you want the world to be able to find your shop?
Since the owner of Let’s Go Fishing wanted to participate in relevant industry conferences, he required brochures, tarps, stickers and other items for his booth.