A boost for building and renovating homesPerfecting House Case Study
Perfecting House contacted us to design and develop a new website, as well as conduct Google Adwords advertising. As part of an overall strategy, we developed the company’s clientele by attracting a large number of visitors to the site every month.
Start of Project:
- Website design & development
- Google Adwords
A website for a niche audience
The company builds, renovates, and sells homes and shops throughout Greece. As with all other businesses, the goal here was to create a website that would attract potential customers and provide them with the necessary information to complete their research.
The audience is niche and our keyword research provided with many keywords that would be useful in driving traffic to the new website. Despite the size of the market in Greece, our client was successful in increasing sales and clientele. We created the website with these three elements in mind, as always:
- SEO-friendly structure to ensure high ranking in search engine results.
- Responsive website compatible on desktops, laptops, iOS and Android devices.
- Modern design that was easy for the user to navigate and use.
Writing content that convinces potential customers
Due to our knowledge of the construction industry, we undertook the writing of texts on the website. The content has three goals:
- Quality information providing the user with what they were looking for,
- The appropriate elements for a good search engine ranking,
- A strong user journey that would “convince” the visitor to become a customer.
The right results, with the right ads through Google Adwords
Using Adwords we succeed in making the most of the potential traffic. With our daily optimisation of ads, we achieved the ideal rating for Ad Relevance, Landing Page Experience and Expected CTR, the three most important statistics when measuring the success of a Google Ad. This reduced Cost-Per-Click (CPC) and maximised the ads’ performance by increasing the clicks to 200% without increasing the budget at all.
Get to the top of Google’s search results
Just fill out the form below to get started!